Studio Line: inValve Effects
Software models of tube preamp and effects
The inValve product line replaces our popular VL2 plug-in and adds two models of the TL Audio hardware processors. There are models of analog circuits, exact valve characteristics and advanced oversampling that increase the processing quality.
- inValve | Preamp is a precise software emulation of a tube amplifier. The sound is not affected too much, it adds just warmth and smoothness you need for analog-like mixes.
- inValve | Equaliser is a four-band parametric equalizer with additional HP and LP filters.
- inValve | Compressor is a standard analog compressor emulation utilizing the characteristics of tubes.
- Native plug-ins - run without TC PowerCore
- VST2/VST3/AU/RTAS format
New in version 1.8
- RTAS, AU 64 bit, VST 3 support added
- Completely redesigned look
- Edited values are shown on the display
- Mouse wheel parameter control
- Possibility to type numeric values in the display
- Plug-ins can handle 1-8 channels without a need to use the special multichannel version (standard and multichannels versions merged into one universal version)
Price: $49 (whole bundle)
The new version is 64 bit and supports the nev versions of operating systems. For PPC and 10.5 support on a Mac please use version 1.5 available at the bottom of the Products page.