- interFX Pro allows to open software instruments and connect them to MIDI keyboards. You need to set up MIDI to route notes from connected keyboards to the loaded instruments.
- To learn more: Read the complete MIDI notes tutorial.
Working with programs
- Programs can be loaded, stored, downloaded from our web database and published on the web.
- To learn more: Read the complete Working with Programs and Banks tutorial.
- interFX Pro allows to accompany your performance. The track Player unit allows to play files possibly slowing them down, making easier your practicing.
- To learn more: Read the complete Playback tutorial.
- Use the recording section of the Track Player unit to record your performance.
- To learn more: Read the complete Recording tutorial
- interFX Pro allows to control parameters of the built in or 3rd party plug-ins by MIDI. Create Control routes in the MIDI panel to assign MIDI controllers to parameters.
- To learn more: Read the complete Assign MIDI controls to effect parameters tutorial.
Sending MIDI to external devices