- Audiffex updated ampLion, new features, 64 bits and AAX
- Audiffex at IMSTA Festa Show in Los Angeles
- Audiffex released STA Phaser
- Audiffex released 64bit versions of GK Amplification, added AAX support
- Audified at Musikmesse 2014: A brief summary.
- Frankfurt 2014: Audified SceneBox
- Frankfurt 2014: Audified PAir
- Frankfurt 2014: Audified SceneFlow
- Frankfurt 2014: Audified ReMark
Frankfurt 2014: Audified SceneBox03/18/2014
Audified released SceneBox at Musikmesse Frankfurt
SceneBox is a solid piece of hardware that can work as a versatile audio processor, controlled over network as a DAW plug-in, with lucid display and programmable panel controls assignable to any parameter of the algorithm.
This 1U-rack-design device enables easy software integration and countless number of algorithms and implementations which can be created at third parties’ particular requests.
Current versions of SceneBox are Anti Feedback and Auto Mix, both of which could be seen in the Audified booth at Frankfurt Musikmesse 2014.