- New inTone release supports Yosemite
- Audiffex releases STA Preamp and STA Enhancer
- Audiffex updates the STA Studio Line plug-ins
- Audiffex updated ampLion, new features, 64 bits and AAX
- Audiffex at IMSTA Festa Show in Los Angeles
- Audiffex released STA Phaser
- Audiffex released 64bit versions of GK Amplification, added AAX support
- Audified at Musikmesse 2014: A brief summary.
- Frankfurt 2014: Audified SceneBox
Audiffex released completely redesigned inTone 209/11/2013
inTone 2 is fully rewritten. The original inTone for Mac was developed as a Carbon application opening VST 2 plug-ins. The new version is a pure Cocoa application, 64-bit compliant, utilizing modern software technologies. It uses Audio Unit versions of built-in and third party plug-ins.
inTone 2 will be available for Mac in September 2013 and for Windows in December 2013
- A Preset List manager added - allows to create lists of presets for live performance with MIDI, keypad and mouse switching
- The mixer window is the primary window of the application
- The mixer window shows all important controls, including the signal routing, playback controls and preset management
- Presets can be organized in PresetLists - similar to Playlists. This allows easy preset changes during your performances.
- Track Player output can be processed by effects
- Track Player output can be included in recording
- Track Player output can be sent to individual outputs or to the Master Chain
- Track Player status is saved in presets
- Track Player can not only speed up or slow down the playback, but also allows fine or semitone pitch changes
- Individual volume for each track in a playlist
- Any individual chain can be recorded
- An extra recorder can be placed at any position in the effect chain
- Individual Chains can be stored and loaded
- Chains can be locked when loading a preset
- An Aux chain is added with a possibility of output to selectable direct out channels or to the master chain
- All features can be controlled by MIDI, not only plug-ins.
- Each Effect Chain has a selectable color. Track Player, Track Recorder and some Audiffex plug- ins are displayed with the same interface color to be easily distinguished.