- Audiffex updated ampLion, new features, 64 bits and AAX
- Audiffex at IMSTA Festa Show in Los Angeles
- Audiffex released STA Phaser
- Audiffex released 64bit versions of GK Amplification, added AAX support
- Audified at Musikmesse 2014: A brief summary.
- Frankfurt 2014: Audified SceneBox
- Frankfurt 2014: Audified PAir
- Frankfurt 2014: Audified SceneFlow
- Frankfurt 2014: Audified ReMark
New in Studio Line - STA Chorus09/05/2013
Software effect processor with special valve circuit modeling
Audiffex releases a new product line - affordable, yet perfectly sounding studio effects modeling some special valve circuits.
All the effects use exact modeling of concrete circuits and components, so all the features of the original devices are included, creating very decent and pleasant change in the recorded sound. These models are not based on one concrete brand, we have rather selected the best circuits of several manufacturers and original hardware devices. We decided to convince the user by the perfect sound, not by a famous label on the front panel.
The new effects have also an option to set the interface color to be easily distinguished when used in several instances in multiple tracks of an audio workstation.
Summing Tube Amplifier
Summing Tube Amplifier (STA) mixes the wet and dry signal and it adds a nonlinear distortion resulting in more vintage sound. Primarily, this effect is designed to be used as an insert effect to fully exploit the summing circuit. The plugin has also a “Wet only” option when only the signal processed by the tube circuit is sent to the output. It allows to use the plugin also in a send bus.
STA Chorus is the first effect of the STA Studio Line series
- VST 2 / VST 3 / AU / RTAS format
- 32/64-bit architecture
- Demo version download
- Price: $19
- Availability: Now