- New inTone release supports Yosemite
- Audiffex releases STA Preamp and STA Enhancer
- Audiffex updates the STA Studio Line plug-ins
- Audiffex updated ampLion, new features, 64 bits and AAX
- Audiffex at IMSTA Festa Show in Los Angeles
- Audiffex released STA Phaser
- Audiffex released 64bit versions of GK Amplification, added AAX support
- Audified at Musikmesse 2014: A brief summary.
- Frankfurt 2014: Audified SceneBox
inValve native released05/24/2012
As the production of PowerCore is discontinued and there are some musicians and engineers still interested to use the warmer sound produced by the inValve effects, we are releasing the native version of inValve.
- For all customers who purchased VL2 or inValve for PowerCore, the price is just zero. Send a message to email@example.com with subject "inValve Update" from the email address you used ordering the product and you will receive a license to the native version (both Mac and PC).
- For those who are interested to buy inValve now, the price will be just $49 for the whole bundle (originally $250, then $119 just for Preamp).
Unlike the original VL2, now the plug-ins are available also in AU formats. The 64-bit version for Windows is included, too.