Live performances are most effective with inTone
inTone 1 is a powerful effect processor with a rack-like control window
inTone 2 is even more flexible effect processor with a mixer-like main window
What's new in inTone 2
inTone 2 is fully rewritten. The original inTone for Mac was developed as a Carbon application opening VST 2 plug-ins. The new version is a pure Cocoa application, 64-bit compliant, utilizing modern software technologies. It uses Audio Unit versions of built-in and third party plug-ins.
- The mixer window is the primary window of the application
- The mixer window shows all important controls, including the signal routing, playback controls and preset management
- Presets can be organized in PresetLists - similar to Playlists. This allows easy preset changes during your performances.
- Track Player output can be processed by effects
- Track Player output can be included in recording
- Track Player output can be sent to individual outputs or to the Master Chain
- Track Player status is saved in presets
- Track Player can not only speed up or slow down the playback, but also allows fine or semitone pitch changes
- Individual volume for each track in a playlist
- Any individual chain can be recorded
- An extra recorder can be placed at any position in the effect chain
- Individual Chains can be stored and loaded
- Chains can be locked when loading a preset
- An Aux chain is added with a possibility of output to selectable direct out channels or to the master chain
- All features can be controlled by MIDI, not only plug-ins.
- Each Effect Chain has a selectable color. Track Player, Track Recorder and some Audiffex plug-ins are displayed with the same interface color to be easily distinguished.
inTone 1 comes with a large set of VST or AU effects.
- inTone 2: 36 effects, Track Player module and Track Recorder module
- inTone | Guitar, inTone | Bass: 27 effects
- inTone | Keys, inTone | Matrix: 36 effects
inTone opens the bundled effects as well as 3rd party instruments and effects. Even if you like any sound of a competitive software solution, you can use it in inTone.
inTone has a low latency audio engine. So the delay between you hit a key and you hear the generated sound is very short, you won't recognize it.
Play simultaneously with your favorite artists. Slow down playback to ease your practicing.
- change one scheme of instruments, effects, aux and master effects for another one, completely different
- set presets for all the software effects and instruments
- set parameters of all effects and instruments
- set mixer levels for instruments, aux send and aux return levels
- send a MIDI Program Change to all external instruments, effect processors, mixers and other hardware devices, controllable by MIDI
- connect MIDI keyboards to the software instruments and external hardware instruments with all zones and layers
- set up MIDI controller assignments
inTone is simply inexpensive