- New inTone release supports Yosemite
- Audiffex releases STA Preamp and STA Enhancer
- Audiffex updates the STA Studio Line plug-ins
- Audiffex updated ampLion, new features, 64 bits and AAX
- Audiffex at IMSTA Festa Show in Los Angeles
- Audiffex released STA Phaser
- Audiffex released 64bit versions of GK Amplification, added AAX support
- Audified at Musikmesse 2014: A brief summary.
- Frankfurt 2014: Audified SceneBox
Audiffex is a software company specialized in multimedia development, developing audio effects, host applications, audio players and recorders and special solutions. It is a private company fully owned by DISK Multimedia, s.r.o.
- Software development started in 1999 under the label DSound, founded by Petr Krkavec of DISK Multimedia.
- The company developed one of the first software solutions for guitar.
- The company pioneered the development of audio applications for live (real-time) performance.
- We had one of the first audio applications running on Mac OS X with the native mach-o executable format.
- We developed the first VST plug-ins and host running together on the Intel Mac.
- DSound & C-Mexx joined forces in D-Mexx, a company developing software for large installations, networked audio solutions etc.
- In 2007, the company was brought back to its original development - new host applications and new effects were released.
- During the existence of our company there appeared some other D-Sound and DSound labels, furthermore one important Windows system library had the same name. We decided to rename the company, assigning it a quite unique name: Audiffex.
- Simultaneously we have renamed GT Player to inTone. We have maintained the graphic interface, but the application is completely rewritten.
|Cell Phone:||+420 608 666 337 (7 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST)|
|Phone:||+420 516 454 769|
|Fax:||+420 516 456 363|
680 01 Boskovice